Hormones are ‘chemical messenger ‘ that secreted by Endocrine Glands and travel in the body fluid to tissues and organs and have many important effects on men and women’s health.
Some hormones are of special concern to women. The sex hormones produced by the ovaries are estrogen and progesterone are most well-known because their effect on a woman’s reproductive system, from menstruation to pregnancy to menopause and more.
Females with low body fat often do not create enough amounts of sex hormones. They can so, suffer with a end of menstrual cycle, osteoporosis, fractures of bones, and other disorders similar to those handled by many post- menopausal females.
Hormonal complications for females are not limited to those including the sex hormones. For example, thyroid disease, including hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism, is far more common in females than in males.
Disorder of Imbalanced of Female Hormones:
The disorder women faced by imbalanced of hormones are;
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Irregular Periods
- Vaginal Dryness
- Mood swings
- Fatigue & irritability
- Changes in Breast size
- Hair loss
- Thyroid disease
Step Balance to Hormones:
There are number of step we can follow to keep our hormones balanced like;
- Regulate your indications of imbalance.
- Never take estrogen by itself even after a hysterectomy; balance it with progesterone the body’s comfortable way
- Take hormone-free organic foods to avoid consumption of development hormones used in industrial unit meat and dairy products
- Test your hormones to check symptoms and notice present imbalance
- If you required to supplement hormone, consider bio-identical forms identical to those prepared naturally in the body.
- Increase hormones naturally with physical activity or weight-bearing exercise
- Reduce useless stress and do yoga, meditation or deep inhalation to de-stress
- Take great quality multivitamins that contain the antioxidants A, B-complex, C, D and E, and key minerals like calcium, zinc and magnesium
- Take enough sleep
- Avoid smoking and excess alcohol
- Give time for the person you love
- Grip on to your sense of humor
It is essential that every woman has access to information related to the spectrum of women’s health problems, not only about her reproductive system, but about all aspects of her body.