Everyone’s talk about male’s satisfaction enhancement but what about female. How to increase female libido home remedies that are probably already in your home.
Foods to Avoid
- Avoid transfats and fried foods, which interfere with hormone production related to gestation.
- High sodium content in processed foods decreases blood flow to sexual organs.
- Also avoid high levels of sugar as increased blood glucose levels also inhibit hormone production.
- Toss those cigarettes away and don’t go back to them.
- Explore various methods to stop smoking and find the one which works best for you.
Do Not Over-Exercise
- Participate in moderate training programs like yoga, cycling, swimming and Pilates.
- Be sure to take days off and allow your body to fully recover from your exercise regimen as well.
- Moderate exercise can help reduce stress.
- Learn and make use of stress and anxiety management techniques.
Take on a more manageable schedule
- Utilize prayer, meditation, study and counseling groups as a means of helping unload.
- Begin your morning with a 12 oz. glass of water before breakfast.
- Try to consume at least 12 oz. water every 2 hours throughout the day.
- Keep your water bottle filled and in front of you or at your side throughout the day to increase water consumption.
- Increase your daily intake of oatmeal.
- Add oats to your favorite smoothie recipes.
Drink Agua de Avena a couple of times a day as an energy boosting drink.
- Soak 6 to 8 almonds in a glass of milk overnight.
- Peel and eat the almonds the following morning along with the glass of milk they soaked in.
In addition, add almonds to salads, baked goods and entrées to increase your almond consumption.
- Choose low-sugar chocolate that contains more than 75% pure cocoa.
- Utilize dark chocolate in your cooking as often as you are able.
Nutmeg and Cloves
- Add clove and/or nutmeg to baked goods, smoothies, yogurt and fruits.
- Make and drink clove tea a couple of times daily as well.
- Collagen supplements with vitamin C are available in a typical dose of 400mg three times per day.
- A better way to get collagen into your body along with a ton of other vitamins and minerals is through consuming bone broths on a regular basis.
- Add more dark, leafy greens to your daily diet.
- Grass-fed beef is also a great source of iron, including liver.
- Iron supplements in a dosage of 50 to 100 mg daily can also be used, but consult a health care professional first.
- Citrus is the first source that people think of when it comes to vitamin C: oranges, grapefruit, limes, lemons, etc.
- Keep bell peppers and broccoli in mind as high sources of vitamin C as well.
- Here are some of the foods that are richest in vitamin C.
- Consume figs, bananas and avocados for a quick boost to libido in a pinch.
- There are several other foods which can be used as natural aphrodisiacs as well.
- There are a number of different ways to enjoy this herb in various recipes.
- You can take an ashwagandha supplement of 300 mg twice daily for up to 8 weeks.
Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Add a few drops of sandalwood essential oil to your homemade deodorants or lotions.
- Burn candles with sandalwood oil or use a diffuser to help give your libido a boost before intercourse.
- You can also place a couple of drops in the cup of your hand, rub your hands together and breathe it in to give your libido a quick boost.
When it comes to issues related to decrease sexual desire and ability to perform, women can be just as frustrated as men. Fortunately, you do not have to continue in your frustration if you take advantage of the how to increase female libido home remedies we have just provided for you.
Utilize one or several of these remedies and get back to enjoying yourself in the bedroom.
Don’t forget to add any questions, comments, additional remedies or success stories in the comment section below.